Nestled in the Northeast Pocono Mountains lake region, Hawley is a growing, historic small town full of activity, culture and fun with an abundance of charm. Your choices of what-to-do are endless in this lake region from outdoor adventure to historic exploration. Hawley is a great place to live, work, play, shop and of course visit. Enjoy countless events and activities throughout the year. There is a full calendar of events, festivals, fairs, parades, shows and entertainment for you to enjoy every season all year long!
What is there to be excited about?
Hawley is home to a number of notable lakes, golf courses, and other recreational facilities, making it a leisure destination, particularly during the summer months.
This small town of approximately 1200 residents offers:
- In-season Farmer’s Market
- Woodloch Pines & Woodloch Springs – with resort and award-winning golf course
- The Hawley Silk Mill – featuring shops, boutiques, a gym, spa, offices, and a college
- The Ritz Theater – for local entertainment during summer and holidays
- Access to Lake Wallenpaupack – a 13-mile long lake with 52 miles of shoreline
- Costa’s Family Fun Park – with miniature golf, batting cages, go-karts, bumper boats, and arcade games