Beautiful short-term accommodations – Lounge Lakeside or play all day!
Are you or your family looking for that dreamy Lakefront Home to own? Something in one of the great communities throughout the Pocono Mountain region? Even hunting properties for short-term or that summer vacation? Cindy Cepko, is a Resort & Second Home Specialist at Weichert Realtors, Paupack Group and can help with all your rental home needs. Owners, prospective owners and guests can count on Cindy to have the experience and expertise it takes to find the perfect rental home.
Cindy has a great background in real estate leadership. Locally she serves on the Board of Directors for the Wayne Pike Building Industry Association and is the current Vice President of the Pennsylvania Builders Association. She serves as an NAHB Delegate to the Board of Directors and is the past Chair of both the State and National Professional Women in Building Councils.
With over 17 years of experience in the housing industry, Cindy can:
- Work with prospective owners to find the perfect second home/investment home
- Work with investors to find good income producing properties for either long term or vacation rentals
- List both long term and vacation homes for rent in the marketplace
- Work with tenants to place them in good quality rental properties
- Work with guests seeking the perfect vacation home for their short-term stay
- Secure tenants or bookings for the properties we list providing the owners with steady income stream for their investment property.
The Lake Region is a great place to live and vacation. Lake Wallenpaupack is a “Drive To” destination for cities like New York and Philadelphia and neighboring states like New Jersey, Connecticut and Delaware. The investment opportunities are endless. Cindy is always happy to talk to owners and prospective owners about the different options available and help them decide which option is best. Contact Cindy by visiting her website at www.ilovewallenpaupack.com or call her cell number (570) 878-0399.
“It takes honesty and integrity on both sides to help create a harmonious relationship, between tenants and landlords.”