Masthope is a fast growing private community situated in the most northern tier of the Pocono Mountains in Lackawaxen, PA. It is a true four-season community bordered by Westcolang Lake and the Delaware and Lackawaxen Rivers. This private recreational family retreat offers a variety of amenities for year round living or vacation rental getaway.
Tell me more about the water activities!
Westcolang Lake is a 250 acre lake, great for motor boating, paddle and row boating, canoeing, sailing, water skiing/water tubing, great fishing and swimming. If you need to keep the kids busy, there are also arts and crafts hosted by the lake and pool areas! Masthope River Park on the Delaware River offers swimming, BBQing and boating from dawn to dusk, as well!
And I heard Masthope was a horse riders dream?
Masthope’s private community in Pike County, PA is a horseback rider’s heaven. With a herd of 29 equines and a recent overhaul of the entire stable area, riders will be in their glory! With arena and pony rides, trail rides and western riding lessons, this community covers all the bases from the beginners to the most experienced trail riders. The recent addition of a petting zoo brings this amenity to a home run for all of our animal lovers! Private riding lessons are also available year round.
More Offered Amenities Include:
- Summit at Masthope Lodge, with its Summit Grill Room fine dining experience, is open to the public, with a breathtaking view over the Delaware River.
- The Masthope Recreation/Fitness Center offers all top-notch fitness equipment plus classes such as Yoga, Zumba®, Cardio, Stretch and Classes, Yo-Wei, and Women on Weights. Personal trainers are also available.
- Nearby Ski-Big Bear has 18 slopes, 650’ vertical drop and 5 lifts for your winter enjoyment. Choose from skiing, snow tubing, cross country skiing and snowboarding.
- Masthope of Pike County also offers banquet and wedding packages.
- Movies, bingo and story time at the members lounge.
- Outdoor swimming pool and wading pool, bocce ball, shuffleboard, horse shoes, basketball, volleyball, swings and playground, handball and tennis.
- 1300 acres of green area for hiking and ATV fun.