Located in the pristine mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Fawn Lake Forest Association has something to offer for everyone. For those with families already or looking to grow, the properties of Fawn Lake Forest in Hawley, PA are part of the Wallenpaupack Area School District.
Attracted to being on the open water and looking for a lakehouse in the Poconos?
With 2 private, mountain lakes, this community offers excellent fishing including largemouth & smallmouth bass, pickerel, perch, sunfish, and catfish. Westcolang Lake is a 250 acre natural glacial lake for use with all types of boating including power boats, jets skis and water skiing. Fawn Lake is a 150 acre lake for use with sailboats, rowboats, and non-gasoline powered watercraft.
Lakefront Property Amenities Include:
- 2 Recreational Facilities
- Fawn Bay Center is a Clubhouse facility that overlooks Fawn Lake with a heated indoor pool, gym, locker rooms, showers, banquet facilities, large decks, picnic area, tennis courts and boat launch with dock.
- Cove Oaks Park is a facility that overlooks Westcolang Lake with a brand new outdoor pool complex, large white sand beach with picnic grove, boat launch with docks, Beach House Cafe / Restaurant, paddle ball courts, bocce ball courts, shuffleboard, volleyball, basketball courts, children’s playground and much more!
- Security to protect your home and property
- Volunteer Fire Department and Ambulance located just outside of the community
- Access to public skiing that is just minutes away at Ski Big Bear @ Masthope Mountain